Monday, August 11, 2008

42. Transitions

I feel like there are transitions going on in my life at the moment... many things are changing, and maybe by necessity. I am reminded today, that everything comes together; that the ways we're wired, the thoughts we have, the ideas that come to mind, the skills we have and acquire; all happened at some specific point in our life, for specific purposes we will be called for. That we are who we are for a specific purpose at a specific point of time in space. And to miss the big picture ( as we too often do), sorta wastes it away.. it is folly.

I dont want to get stuck in patterns and routines and forget to remember what they really mean, why i really am doing them. I dont want to forget my part to play in my uni, in my world, because there is a reason why i am here with what i have at such a time as this. God's an amazing scriptwriter that way, every storyline, subplot and character in every point of time just clicks and fits in a uber-cool way into one neat big adventure.

I am reminded that our actions bear weight; sometimes to the people who will follow after. our legacy will be their example.


-----

transitions ...
I don't know how all this will turn out, how the knots in my life will unravel into a smooth trail or how the scattered pieces will come together into a singing piece. I do not know anymore, I have no more answers. i do know that i said 'Yes' to Him, and i am coming into being because He has and will carry me through into being the person that He has hinted i would be. and, because for the first time i heard Him so tangibly; and because He keeps saying 'I will take care of you. like, for real.'


:)

1 comment:

bengsoon chuah said...

isn't it awesome to trust God this way? when we're no longer steering the wheel, we have no idea how things are gonna look like, but we know we're driven to a certain place; somehow we know we're in good hands. it's such a thrilling adventure.

the question that God haunted you is the same question that God is asking of every believer - Isaiah 6:8 and the answer that God demands is just "Yes, yes" or "No, no" (Mat 5:37).

and i'm just so glad you said yes. :)